Here to support families and the wider community.
Welcome to our newly launched Community Hub, a place that offers a wide range of services for our Tollgate community. Our aims are to:
- Help our local community lead healthier, happier and better-connected lives.
- Keep our families informed on current safeguarding issues.
- Provide health and wellbeing activities.
- Reduce isolation among our parents/carers.
- Offer a safe and supportive environment to our parents and carers
- Promote the community work and the opportunities to get involved, participate, volunteer, learn and to improve social community cohesion
The Community Hub is run by our two friendly Family Support Officers: Julie-Anne Jennings and Shannel Duncan. The team work closely with our School Safeguarding Lead, Nathalie Jacob, who oversees the day-to-day organisation of the Community Hub.
Advice on managing the increased cost of living
With a very uncertain winter ahead in terms of energy bill increases and inflation, below is a link to a government website that offers advice and support in managing bills this winter.
Family Support Officers
- Benefit Advice and Money Management
- Family Learning Services
- Food Bank Support
- Newham Talking Therapies – Helpline
- Hungry Little Minds
- Maternity Support
- Mental Health Support Services
- Our Voices – MIND
- Relationship Support
- Dad Info
- Net Mums
- Relate – Relationship support
- Contact – Support for families with disabled children
- Fatherhood Institute
- Tavistock Relationships
- Edith Kerrison Children’s Centre